Competency Level: 2
Earning your ISB SPECIALIST® certification as an ESG practitioner with at least two years of experience recognises your ability to take on more complex ESG responsibilities.
How to Get Started as an ISB® SPECIALIST
Who should pursue ISB® Certification?
The ISB® Certification is intended for professionals in non-finance-related roles or businesses, including those in mining, manufacturing, retail, legal, environmental production, agriculture, procurement management, government, non-profit organisations and so on.
Who is an ISB SPECIALIST®?
ISF® SPECIALIST covers the intermediary knowledge on ESG according to the IASE Syllabus and showcases that you have the core knowledge and competencies for the in–demand field of ESG. Stand out from the crowd – highlight you have the knowledge and be certified by the leading authority in ESG, IASE.
How to become an ISB SPECIALIST®
- Pass the ISFB Level 2 Board Exam
- Proof of minimum qualification
- Proof of work experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Agree to be bound by the IASE Code of Ethics & Professional Responsibility
- Apply for Membership
- Must be at least 16 years old at the time of applying
REGISTER - ISB® LEVEL 2 Board Exam
No products were found for this query.
How to maintain your ISB® SPECIALIST Designation
- Submit evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Re-affirm your commitment to IASE’s Code of Conduct and Professional Responsibility
- Pay the re-certification fee